It’s been a week since the terrorist attacks in San Bernardino that killed 14 people and injured another 21. At the time, witnesses said they saw three shooters at the Inland Regional Center.
Two of the suspects we know well: husband and wife Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik. They had been planning the attack for at least a year.
But on Dec. 2, witnesses insisted there were three shooters, WND is reporting – indicating this may have been a terrorist “cell.”
Here’s a video broadcast on CBS after the shooting. Sally Abdelmageed witnessed the attack:
“I heard shots fired and it was from – you know – an automatic weapon,” Abdelmageed told the network, adding it was all “very unusual. Why would we hear shots? As we looked out the window a second set of shots goes off […] and we saw a man fall to the floor. Then we just looked and we saw three men dressed in all black, military attire, with vests on. They were holding assault rifles. As soon as they opened up the doors to building three […] one of them […] started to shoot into the room.”
In her description of the perpetrators, Abdelmageed said she “couldn’t see a face, he had a black hat on […] black cargo pants, the kind with the big puffy pockets on the side […] long sleeve shirt […] gloves […] huge assault rifle […] six magazines […] I just saw three dressed exactly the same.”
“You are certain you saw three men?” the reporter asked her again.
“Yes,” she stressed. “It looked like their skin color was white. They look like they were athletic build and they appeared to be tall.”
Abdelmageed is not alone. Another witness, Juan Fednandez, confirmed her account of three attackers.
So what about the third shooter? The police did a house-to-house search for the third suspect and came up empty. Arnold Ahlert at The American Spectator writes:
Since then? Nothing. Certainly eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable, but isn’t that precisely the reason one might expect the media to clarify the discrepancies between their original reporting and the current status quo?
In other words, it is possible many more people were involved in this attack — and just as possible that the apartment could have yielded valuable clues in that regard.
Something stinks here. Given the track record of Islamic terror denialism embraced by the Obama administration — along with innumerable examples of media malfeasance protecting that approach — the unmistakable odor of a coverup, or an orchestrated disinformation campaign, hangs heavy in the air.
If these questions remain unanswered, it is impossible to believe anything other than the most reasonable explanation for the silence: the progressive agenda of multiculturalism, diversity and political correctness must be preserved, even if truth is the ultimate casualty.
About Robert Gehl
Robert Gehl is a college professor in Phoenix, Arizona. He has over 15 years journalism experience, including two Associated Press awards. He lives in Glendale with his wife and two young children.